Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Here are my Third reich items

Article about: off topic, but I liked your collection of guitar picks you have in the background there!! Everything else is nice looking too!

Default Here are my Third reich items

Hello guys!
    I've joined into this forum a few weeks ago and I've seen a lot of amazing items from your collections and so good info guide to collect WWII items.
    Into this post I'm going to show to you my Third Reich collection and other military items, a collection made over 7 years.
    I hope you'll enjoy.
    Regards from Barcelona.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Here are my Third reich items   Here are my Third reich items  

Here are my Third reich items  
    Attached Images Attached Images Here are my Third reich items 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Here are my Third reich items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Here are my Third reich items

Hi
    That,s a nice collection. Thanks for showing it to us.

Martin

A very nice collection indeed
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi sepulhead, welcome to the forum, IMO, it's the best on the web. Fantastic collection you have there. You have it displayed in a very nice fashion. It has that museum quality look to it. I really like the relic helmets, I just bought my first one this month. Who is the soldier in the color autographed photograph? I've hunted for items from the Spanish Blue Division everytime I come to Barcelona, but haven't had any luck finding anything yet. The stuff seems to be hard to come by even in Spain. My mother and father-in-law live in Sitges, just down the coast from you, we try to make it over there every two years. I think Barcelona is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. After taking the train into the Sant's Station, I've sat and drank many San Miguel's on Las Ramblas. Gracias por mostrando su maravillosa coleccion!

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 02-14-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Hi!
    The soldier who appears in the coloured photograph is Rochus Misch, a member of the SS Liebstandarte Adolf Hitler, who was in the Berlin’s bunker working like Hitler’s bodyguard. What I have is an original autograph of him, a cool item in my collection.
    About the Blue Division is really difficult to find original items in Spain, I’ve seen some items but in personal collections. I’ve seen a lot of fakes about this division, by this way I’ve not bought anything of the Spanish volunteers. And if you find something about it, you’ll spent a lot of money.
    And yeah, Sitges have a really cool beaches, I’ve been there sometimes in Sitges Terror Film Festival, I love the zombies films.
    I also like San Miguel, but I prefer Estrella Damm, and if you’ll come back to Barcelona I’ll invite you some beers.
    Cheers!

Thanks for showing your collection

I have a couple of Blue Div items, the German issue medal and a ribbon bar which belonged to an Officer from the unit.

Cheers, Ade.

That's fantastic sepulhead. Misch was a very private person and did not sign very much stuff after the war. He was a very key person during the last hours of Hitler's life in the bunker. Next time I get to beautiful Barcelona, I'll buy the first Estrella! You have a nice collection.

Ade., I'd love to see your two Blue Division pieces!

Hi Adrian, thanks for posting this photos of real Blue Division items, always is a pleasure to see original ones. By the moment I don't have anything from this spanish volunteers, but I hope I'll get something in the future.
    The brother of my mother's aunt was in the Blue Division, but he was prisoner of the russians until 1952 and he came back to Spain without military uniformology, anything. So I couldn't spoke with him because he died many years before I was born.
    I only have a copy of a period photos of him, so when I'll get them I'll post here.

PD:Estrella Damm rules Jay.

I would love to see the photos, thank you!

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast