Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi I'm Hetz and this is my collection:

Article about: Hi everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd share this with the group. I'm 15 and started collecting last year, the only reason my collection has grown so fast is due to savings money, which

Smile Hi I'm Hetz and this is my collection:

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I thought I'd share this with the group. I'm 15 and started collecting last year, the only reason my collection has grown so fast is due to savings money, which I had for an investment or hobby, and this is it! I hope you enjoy I'm selling some recent purchases as I want to collect EK2sk that is why I've posted a few other posts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hi I'm Hetz and this is my collection:  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi I'm Hetz and this is my collection:
    P
    Many

Hi and welcome,thats an impressive haul for someone only 15 years young,good on you...........

Doing fine,Hetz! What's the story on the Luger?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Cheers to the pair of you fellas, really nice welcoming :-)), well the story on the Luger... Fairly short I'm afraid, none of my relatives were front line infantry to nick one off a Jerry, so this one I got from D&B, it's got plum parkerisation and damage, but that's history, ain't pretty.

A good collection, jeez I wish I had that much at 15.

Is the WWI 14 or 14/15 star medal and RA badge in the tin from the same man?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Sadly not Jerry, it is a replica box, but has an assortment of medals and badges, the 14-15 star is named to a man, with the info on the back, I've found where he is from, the cemetery he is buried at, the memorial he is on, the unit he fought with, where he died and how. From 4 lines of info on a medal! Couldn't have done it without the guys at GWF, top lads.
    Cheers for the nice comment as well mate.

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Sadly not Jerry, it is a replica box, but has an assortment of medals and badges, the 14-15 star is named to a man, with the info on the back, I've found where he is from, the cemetery he is buried at, the memorial he is on, the unit he fought with, where he died and how. From 4 lines of info on a medal! Couldn't have done it without the guys at GWF, top lads.
    Cheers for the nice comment as well mate.
    OK, to whom was it awarded, always of interest if you don't mind sharing.
    Regards,

Jerry

Pte Arthur Henry Hook. Entered theater on 31/8/15 and sadly died of wounds on 10/11/16, buried at Barlin Communal Cemetery Extension.

Quote by HetzersGonnaHetz View Post
    Pte Arthur Henry Hook. Entered theater on 31/8/15 and sadly died of wounds on 10/11/16, buried at Barlin Communal Cemetery Extension.
    Thanks, he was 8th/Queens Royal West Surreys's then, RIP

I wonder if he was a relation of Alfred Henry Hook of Rorkes drift fame
    Regards,

Jerry

He was 8th, really brings it home when you have something like that.
    Not sure on Rorkes drift relation.
    I'll keep it forever. Even if I'm going into EKs and other German awards, that is why I've posted a few other posts on 3 items asking how much is it worth, one of the items I've only been able to find 1 other example out on the web! So I got a slap on the hand for asking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast