Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Holy wauw wauw wauw.. vacation Germany part 2

Article about: Yesterday in Germany i had the most crazy and probably once in a lifetime experience!! On vacation in northern Germany.. the landlord where we lived told me of a guy he know who has a whole

Default Holy wauw wauw wauw.. vacation Germany part 2

Yesterday in Germany i had the most crazy and probably once in a lifetime experience!!

On vacation in northern Germany.. the landlord where we lived told me of a guy he know who has a whole basement full of old things including militaria..

We went see the man.. and after a lot of talk and coffee we went down to his basement!
    Holy s...# stuff everywhere all over..

Looking around boxes my wife found a big cardboard box, and after she looked in it she looked at me and said: I think you gonna love what's inside of this box!

And yes I DID...
    I will let the pictures tell the story..
    I asked if he wanted to sell all the box to me and he said yes, what do you want to offer!
    I knew what I just saw in that box.. and said he should make the price he wanted for all of it...

We agreed on 500€

And here is what was in the box...

77 iron crosses 2nd class ww2
    22 iron crosses 1st class ww2
    14 iron crosses 2nd class ww1
    2 iron crosses 1 st class ww1

A total of 115 iron crosses...........
    Best holliday ever

We came back to Denmark today, and I have already contacted a very good friend of mine who bought for 1500€ of crosses!
    So I am going to get rich from this vacation

BELIEVE!! these things are still out there!

Part 1 vacation Germany

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...ermany-747739/

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Holy wauw wauw wauw.. vacation Germany part 2
    P
    Many

?

there is nothing to add !!!!!! hopefully just congratulations and WOW WOOOW WOOOOOOOW !!!!

That's one heck of a haul, alright! I might have offered him a little more for the lot, but maybe that's just my overly generous nature talking.

Nice find!

Regards, B.B.

I remember several years ago when I was stationed with the US Army in Germany that because of the anti Nazi laws if you go into an antique shop you rarely find any military relics etc for sale, however often if you ask about any such items for sale they have them in a back room and would bring them out at that point.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    That's one heck of a haul, alright! I might have offered him a little more for the lot, but maybe that's just my overly generous nature talking.

Nice find!

Regards, B.B.
    Actually he started saying he wanted 450€ but then he looked at my watch and said: you are rich you give me 500€
    I wear a Rolex submariner

Now that's something you do not see everyday! Leon.

TWS
    ?

That's crazy! (in a good way). Congratulations on the haul!

Sometimes I wear my Oyster Perpetual Datejust, but I'm not rich.

- - ------- - -

Quote by sargetom View Post
    I remember several years ago when I was stationed with the US Army in Germany that because of the anti Nazi laws if you go into an antique shop you rarely find any military relics etc for sale, however often if you ask about any such items for sale they have them in a back room and would bring them out at that point.
    Same experience here.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

I like the simplicity of the Air King myself with the orange accents...

Ulle: I'm sure you saved one each for Xmas for your best friends on the Forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Absolutely beautiful!

A simply magnificent find for you...

Now if I would have worn my Mickey Mouse watch perhaps he would have given them to me out of pitty...

Best vacation ever....

Smitty

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast