Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How about this for a WW2 collection???

Article about: I would like to share with you this video i found! Just relax and enjoy the 6.000+ items in his collection! Does anyone know more about him?? World War 2 - Saving the Reality (Documentary Fi

Default How about this for a WW2 collection???

I would like to share with you this video i found! Just relax and enjoy the 6.000+ items in his collection! Does anyone know more about him??

World War 2 - Saving the Reality (Documentary Film) - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How about this for a WW2 collection???
    P
    Many

Default Re: How about this for a WW2 collection???

WOW!

Thank you, Glen.

will look later LK.

WOW.Thanks for the video

Certainly a very impressive and expansive collection! I love what the curator/ owner is doing with his collection as it seems very accessible and hands-on to the people who visit his museum.

I'd like to see the provenance on some of his items... Some of that stuff seems too good to be true!

Film entertainment for MEN! Documentary Film based on the amazing interactive book by Museum of World War II founder Ken Rendell, owner of the largest private collection of WWII artifacts in the world.
    For over 40 years Ken Rendell has been preserving historical artifacts related to the greatest struggle in mankind, World War II. Rendell owns the largest private collection of original World War II items in the world and is much sought after for his expertise in the area of the Second World War and the lessons it continues to teach us.
    Rendell just recently completed a best-selling book on his collection (one of Amazon dot com's most popular selections in 2009 and now into 2010) using his amazing artifacts on display to tell the history of the war through a unique interactive format rarely seen when WWII is written about. The goal of this documentary film is to take that same creativity and draw out the Museum of World War II visually for the television viewer and DVD watcher and to emphasize that even though his museum is full of priceless artifacts from war, Rendell's mission is one of education and preservation.
    The film will also chronicle the stories of WWII veterans and, by utilizing Ken Rendell's thousands of artifacts, tie that veteran back to a place or time period when they fought and served, i.e. Normandy, the Pacific, Italy, Germany etc. The film will also focus on events such as the Holocaust, Battle of Britain, life in the POW camps and the end of WWI and the rise of Nazism.

This man runs a private museum based out of Natick. It is appointment only but last summer I was fortunate enough to be granted access even though he technically doesn't allow minors! All the original weapons and daggers can be held as well! His website is Museum of World War 2, Boston if any of you are ever in the Boston area it is a great place to make reservations for. Heck! I've been there twice already and can't recall everything I saw!

-Jake

Wow, I think I just set a world record for saying wow in one hour, thank you so much for posting this, I am definatly going to see this someday soon, I have been in the boston area before and never knew about it, his passion for saving history is unrivaled.

Was everything authentic, Jake?

I watched the documentary posted and there were a few things that I thought were questionable. Off the top of my head, the USMC mannequin looked to be wearing an M1 helmet that had steel clips that attached the chinstrap to the bales... I don't think that feature was introduced until post Korea/ Vienam War.

?

I have to say the same as Maximus. WOW WOW WOW!!!!
    Hitler's original Storm trooper uniform!!!!WOW!!
    Thank you so much for sharing that video.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast