Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

i need help with these items true or false?

Article about:

Default i need help with these items true or false?

i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?i need help with these items true or false?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement i need help with these items true or false?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: i need help with these items true or false?

SS Silver ware looks fake to me, the helmet looks like it is Spanish some of the badges look like they could be good but pictures of the back are required also in the future try posting these pieces separately in their correct forums not in one large post

I'll just comment that the plate marked "12 SS Panzerdiv Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" is as bogus as it gets, as the 12th SS was the Hitlerjugend Division and not the Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler, which was the 1st SS...Good luck in your endeavor...
    cheers, Glenn

I don't think the lid is spanish, but at best it is an M40 shell used postwar by some country (czechs maybe from the pin) and repainted.

The 12th Pz SS LAH is a bit amusing

Helmet not Spanish agree post war used Chez or Finland. Lot of good items but a lot of bad also. Would some on hands inspection of these items. Thanks for showing them. timothy

?

How about getting proper photos of everything & posting in their respective forums.
    I think that you have been asked this before?

Regards
    Brett

True.... Wait, no..... False! That's it, false!!
    As said, some look good, others not so much. I counted 10-14 of the images that had a authentic item in it more than likely, IMO. To many photographs to name each one. I'm not sure on a few as the quality of the pictures aren't that good and their isn't photographs of the medals reverse. The ss silverware and bowl are undoubtably fake IMO and the helmet is post war painted or from another country other than german, post war as well.

?

Quote by Brett View Post
    How about getting proper photos of everything & posting in their respective forums.
    I think that you have been asked this before?

Regards
    Brett
    Absolutely agree with Brett. This forum is for posting your collection, not just a random bunch of pieces that you want authenticated. Please post them in the correct forums, one item per thread to avoid confusion and you will get the answers you seek. You need to post good, clear, straight on shots of the front and back of your items.

This is not the place for this thread and therefore I will close it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....