Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Items Stolen from Collection

Article about: Always good to see a bad news story turn out good! Nice one! Given the criminal legal avenue to recompense might not have any affect with these 2 punks, maybe a civil action? Surely you must

Default Items Stolen from Collection

These items were stolen from my office this morning. I realize it is highly unlikely that they will appear anywhere, but one never knows. We have had such a quiet neighborhood for so long that I grew complacent about security. Luckily, several items were discarded by the thieves, and the items they overlooked have been removed to a much safer place.

Wehr Dress Dagger - Eickhorn
    Early SA Service Dagger - Aesculap w/ Sw Gruppe marking
    Early NSKK Dagger - SMF w/ Ns Gruppe marking
    Early NSKK Dagger - Asso w/ S Gruppe marking
    K98 Bayonet w/matching S/N, 1490b, date code 43ddl
    Also a US M6 Bayonet with M8 Scabbard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Items Stolen from Collection   Items Stolen from Collection  

Items Stolen from Collection   Items Stolen from Collection  

Items Stolen from Collection  
    Last edited by roger9344; 09-01-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: forgot to put in the pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Items Stolen from Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Items Stolen from Collection

No pics?

?

Bloody disgrace, thieving bastards are everywhere. Realise that it is a long shot for them to turn up but if we all keep our eyes open, you never know. People who are bad enough to steal are also stupid enough to make mistakes.

Regards

Carl

No pics was my oops. I hit the 'Enter' key when tagging it, and it just merrily posted right up. Sorry about that. I've fixed it now.

Bad news Roger, I hope you get them back mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Bearing in mind what was taken and that you say other items were left, i would be looking among the people who know you and of your interest in collecting, it seems to me that the items taken were picked for there collectability and not so much for the overall value, therefore see who collects among your aqaintances and keep your ears open for a "new Collection " becoming available, never the less its a bloody scumbag that needs a good hiding

?

Sorry to hear of your loss ! I hope you fing the scum that think it is ok to steel your hard erned money ! The need to be shot !

Quote by davejb View Post
    Bearing in mind what was taken and that you say other items were left, i would be looking among the people who know you and of your interest in collecting, it seems to me that the items taken were picked for there collectability and not so much for the overall value, therefore see who collects among your aqaintances and keep your ears open for a "new Collection " becoming available, never the less its a bloody scumbag that needs a good hiding
    Indeed, i have to agree on this.
    It was probably an "order", from some "client" of theirs.

?

Check the janitors and maintinance people, they have access.

If I come across the thief, I'll make sure he really gets one of these daggers where it counts. There's nothing I hate more than a thief.

Check craigslist. You never know, the thief may be stupid enough to list them for sale. I would also hurry up and imform all of the local pawn shops as well. That way, the guy may be caught when he tries to bring them in to sell.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast