Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Items Stolen from Collection

Article about: Always good to see a bad news story turn out good! Nice one! Given the criminal legal avenue to recompense might not have any affect with these 2 punks, maybe a civil action? Surely you must

Default Re: Items Stolen from Collection

Always good to see a bad news story turn out good! Nice one!

Given the criminal legal avenue to recompense might not have any affect with these 2 punks, maybe a civil action? Surely you must now have some previously undisclosed security phobias that are now affecting your life and wellbeing and for which you are entitled to compensation? I know these punks won't have any money but an outstanding court order over their heads will be at least some form of punishment/revenge.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Items Stolen from Collection
    P
    Many

Glad for you it turned out rather well!
    Don't know the law in your coutry, but I once got a indemnity from a guy who wanted to be rehabilitated into normal life after several condamnations.
    He had to pay for a small window he broke to get into my shop at that time, after nearly 30 years that small window costed him nearly 100 times the price of what it had costed 30 year earlyer! But I and I think all his victims of that time got payed.
    I couldn't believed it at the time I got the letter! But it was a fact.
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by roger9344 View Post
    Good news! The local police made an arrest and recovered the Army dagger and the Political daggers, as well as a handgun that was taken at the same time. The K98 bayo has disappeared. The 2 juveniles (school dropouts, high on drugs) walk past here occasionally between friends houses, and should not have known what was in here. I think we were simply a good 'target of opportunity' at 3am when they were high and bored. I know who they are now, and thanks to their Facebook pages I know their friends, too. ... One of the boys has a father who was recently released from prison, and the other is from a family full of people who don't mind helping themselves to other peoples stuff. I had become security complacent, but this was a wakeup call and I am better prepared. Additionally, everything of value is now inside a Ft. Knox safe. My loss - a nice S/N matched bayonet, a cheap M6 bayonet, and my complacency. Whew. Great work by the detectives and investigating officers. It doesn't hurt that I used to work with most of them
    Im really pleased to hear that you have managed to get some of your stolen collection back and that arrests have been made. Its the sad way of the world today that some will steal other peoples things rather than work for their own or indeed to earn their own way in life. Its very rare to get stolen items back so this is particularly heartwarming. Regards, Tim.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3