Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

It's a start!

Article about: My room is starting to come together. I took 80% of everything out for a quick snapshot. Display cases and more items on order.

Exactly! I'm glad you can see what I'm going for.. Well rounded. Also there is a femaru 37 waffen stamped pistol there. I will get things sorted when my cases arrive and add more pics.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement It's a start!
    P
    Many

Although, I do enjoy collecting German items the most. As you all know, their reputation for flash and flare always catches my eye more than most.

Nice arsenal, cough... collection! ;-) I see that little squirrel gun in the corner

Yeah larboard a .32 cal pistol wouldn't be my choice of sidearm either.... This is just my arsenal that's relatively time period..

MAP
    ?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Exactly! I'm glad you can see what I'm going for.. Well rounded. Also there is a femaru 37 waffen stamped pistol there. I will get things sorted when my cases arrive and add more pics.
    LoL. I'm of a similar mind. Trying to get a few of each major combatants. Missing the MAS still.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I meant the 303 with the Mills Bomb attachment

You're coming along nicely, and welcome to the Forum! It's great to see good people entering the Militaria Hobby for all the right reasons, and it's always a pleasure to see new display ideas as well...Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor...
    cheers, Glenn

Larboard you could actually launch a squirrel out of the mills attachment..

Map, luckily the MAS is still one of the cheapest rifles to collect. I think I paid $225 for mine about 18 months ago.

Looks like you need a holster for the Femaru (it's a neat looking one, part web, unusual) and a bayonet for the M1 Carbine. I have the bayonet, might part with it, early variation 1944 with leather washers, probably an Imperial contract.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast