Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just a few items I have bought!!

Article about: Hello Gents Just some items I have gathered over the last few months for the "War room"....& of course the war room door..that came with the house just the signs I put on.... C

?

Default Just a few items I have bought!!

Hello Gents Just some items I have gathered over the last few months for the "War room"....& of course the war room door..that came with the house just the signs I put on.... Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!!Just a few items I have bought!! Cheers Terry, enjoy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just a few items I have bought!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Just a few items I have bought!!

Sorry the Victory Medal I've had for years just put a ribbon on it..so now it sits on my WW1 shelf... Cheers Terry.

lol, nice items Terry, I am liking the door !!! Is the DAK medal maker marked??

?

I couldn't tell you Martin I haven't seen it up close!!!!!!!!! only the Missus has...these pictures are via Skype....Cheers Terry.

lol, you must be a like a kid in a sweet shop when you get home !!! Long distance collecting, I like it !! Does the missus get you these mate or is she under your supervision !

You have done well Grasshopper,

Your inate understanding of Feng Shui, subtly balancing the dark, brooding Ying of the war room door with the bright, uplifting Yang of the Buddha and wind chimes shows you have come far on the quest to enlightenment....Don't forget the sandalwood josticks on the windowsill though.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Thank you Master...lol. that Buddha come from a garden centre in Hounslow!!! lol...So that has buggered any Ying or Yang lol....Cheers Mr Big Ned...

& Martin I dictate to the Missus "don't ask tell" her what to buy.. Otherwise the war room would smell nice from all the air freshers she would put in there.. I like the war room to smell like my Nans house did in the 70s lol. Cheers Gents Bedtime now a good Ninja needs his sleep....Terry.

Hounslow lol, I like it ! I know it well, or Hounslow West anyway !!! शुभ रात्रि

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thank you Master...lol. that Buddha come from a garden centre in Hounslow!!! lol...So that has buggered any Ying or Yang lol....Cheers Mr Big Ned...

& Martin I dictate to the Missus "don't ask tell" her what to buy.. Otherwise the war room would smell nice from all the air freshers she would put in there.. I like the war room to smell like my Nans house did in the 70s lol. Cheers Gents Bedtime now a good Ninja needs his sleep....Terry.

Nice items !! I would like that Kommandant sign for my office door at work

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi

Great items Terry!

Would you mind posting some front and back shots of the 1914 Star?

Thanks

Cameron

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast