Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.

Article about: Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it. I don't know where I got it from, must be the wife or the kids who baught some kind of jewelry or gadget. It is black v

Default Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.

Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.
    I don't know where I got it from, must be the wife or the kids who baught some kind of jewelry or gadget.
    It is black velvet on a foam kind of thing.
    But I like the idea to use it as a display in combination with something ...I didn't quiet figured out yet, but I wil come to it.
    The good thing,on thise "thing", is that I just gave it a cut in middle so the needle gets into it and retains the badge.
    Hoping to find some quick!!
    I will have a look at the Diamond center, thise after noon, here in Antwerp....(!!!without the insigna on it...!!!!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.   Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.

It's definitely a jewelry display pad. When you go to the Diamond Center ask the shop owners if the have any displays that they would let you take off their hands. Sometimes you see them at auction houses when a jewelery store goes out of business.

jasonGIBBOgibson
    ?

Default Re: Just like I said; does anybody know what thise is and where to get it.

as radovan said you get them in jewellery boxes you can buy a cheap necklace from argos for 2-3 pound and youll get 1 of those pads inside of the plastic box it comes in hope this helps.......

They are all on holliday!

Hi Kris,why not make some? Foam,a decent adhesive & some velvet. Make a fair size sheet up & then you can cut as required in any shape you choose. Just a thought. Stewy S

Quote by Stewy S View Post
    Hi Kris,why not make some? Foam,a decent adhesive & some velvet. Make a fair size sheet up & then you can cut as required in any shape you choose. Just a thought. Stewy S
    Hey Stewy ,
    Yes; that was "plan B"...

kris mate is there an argos in belguim?

I have to google that one!!
    But my parents are in the UK at thise momment, I can ask them to pay a visit to the ....argos..!?