Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

KL Collection

Article about: A fascinating collection Carl ! Nick

?

Default Re: KL Collection

A lapel pin presented to a survivor of the "Richard" underground facility complex - a weapons manufacturing site constructed and manned by concentration camp prisoners near Leitmeritz (Litoměřice) in the Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KL Collection   KL Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KL Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: KL Collection

Buchenwald .50RM "straight leg" variant. Circulated example that displays the poor quality of paper used to produce these tokens, as well as the even background pattern not present in reproduction pieces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KL Collection   KL Collection  

KL Collection  

?

Two detail images showing the variations of the Buchenwald RM1 token. The "straight" leg and "slanted" leg types shown are both issued examples. The "M" in the printed "RM" denomination is where the variations are found.

?

A very scarce Dachau Prämienschein (premium token).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KL Collection  

?

i like them alot carl,is the token for buchenwald still in your collection/for sale please, fond regards george

?

Thank you George. Most of the Buchenwald pieces shown in this thread are in my personal collection but I may have an extra RM1 piece, will let you know.

Regards,

Carl

?

Carl just reread the entire thread, what an amazing and important collection. May I ask how do you store and / or display your collection?

?

Thank you Doug. The rarer pieces stay locked away in a safe place. Other items, for example most of the currency pieces, are kept within a banknote collector's file/book.

?

Have you ever thought of framing some of the more significant pieces for a wall display?

still waiting for your questionnaire

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Have you ever thought of framing some of the more significant pieces for a wall display?

still waiting for your questionnaire
    I have done in the past Doug, using scans. However, due to frequent travel I choose not to have a permanent display as such and use the book/file instead as I can keep that upon my person.

I'm still putting the list together for you, will be in touch as soon as possible.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast