Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

At last a case to display Japanese armour and helmet

Article about: Took ages to find a case to fit armour and helmet in.looks just great.regards mick taylor .. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default At last a case to display Japanese armour and helmet

Took ages to find a case to fit armour and helmet in.looks just great.regards mick taylor ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture At last a case to display Japanese armour and helmet   At last a case to display Japanese armour and helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement At last a case to display Japanese armour and helmet
    P
    Many

Hi Nick Impressive case..and Im sure well worth the wait..almost makes it one of a kind in this hobby..as you just dont see these types of display cases being sold anywhere. The Samurai armor fits perfect not only in size but in aesthetic appeal. Well Done Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That looks very nice mate, great display!

?

Very nice display. Case is great.

great stuff.

Many thanks for the replies .regards mick taylor.

Sorry to ask a probable stupid question but i know nothing about working with wood!
    I thought that if i had a treasure like this i would spend some hours everyday to built my own case for the armor instead for waiting to buy one! I don't know if this is possible because of the glass but this is what i thought!

Perfect display by the way and one heck of exhibit to have!! Well done and may you spent countless hours staring this beauty!

ps: have you considered adding a ww2 signed flag behind the armor just to add to the atmosphaire?

I like it. Looks great!!!

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

A wonderful display

Love the way it displayed. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast