Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Article about: by Ingrid Patrouille I don't collect US items, but I do have these pieces laying around. Don't know what era they are from though. I know this is going back a long way, but I just spotted it

my favrite is my new fixed bale m1 with a 3rd pattern usmc helmet cover
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!
    P
    Many

Quote by Correus View Post
    My favorite at this point is a Granatenwerfer 16 with the Wurfgranaten in my collection.

Attachment 604797
    US, not German, but very nice
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Havnt got to much US stuff but i got given an used 20mm shell from the Phalanx gun on the USS Constellation when i toured it when it came to Perth, Western Australia. For years i looked at it and wanted a read head to go one it. I ended up finding a guy in the US who had acess to the HE heads before they were filled with explosives and the tip wasnt yet pressed on. I bought it online then i was warned from a nmate that i would be in mega trouble if customs caught me importing a projectile. Too late it was already on its way and made it through Australias super strict customs!!!! Yay. The head needed to be pressed on but i sanded down the inner edge on the tip so it slides onto the head nicely and i can take it on and off.
    I know its nothing to special but for all my effort getting the head and the experience of the Marine giving it to me aboard the aircraft carrier it means alot to me.

Here is my American uniform display and USAAF bomber crew body armour.

Cheers
    Harry

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

I don't really collect too much US stuff but I have a few Vietnam era pieces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

Last edited by Chopperman; 07-17-2015 at 02:14 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

My Fathers photo album from the war, and a A.C.Co. trench knife.

Mart

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Parts from my inherited collection - Great Grandfather - Wilford E. Nielsen. Tags and paperwork state "Nielson" however his last name was Nielsen.

WW1 Tags, Victory Medal with clasps, and casket flag from 1974. Discharge papers as well. I have the box for the Victory Medal also.

As my collection will grow, I honestly feel these will still be my prize possessions, regardless of what else I might acquire.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I don't really collect too much US stuff but I have a few Vietnam era pieces.
    Woah what is that knife 2nd pic down?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast