Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Article about: by Ingrid Patrouille I don't collect US items, but I do have these pieces laying around. Don't know what era they are from though. I know this is going back a long way, but I just spotted it

?

Thumbs up

Quote by HSMaxim View Post
    Not 100% favorite but the only one of my favorites I have a photo of to post.
    I'll see your 28 (or 28A1) and raise you 2 M1A1s and a couple of BARs.
    Doesn't seem like very many here like weapons, wonder why not? I've got a öot of that other stuff, but only because of my original interest it firearms.
    Sarge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Doesn't seem like very many here like weapons, wonder why not? I've got a öot of that other stuff, but only because of my original interest it firearms.
    Sarge

Sarge, are the BARs and M1A1s functional? Look very nice.

?

Cool

Yep! I've got a couple of Dewats, but they're German.
    Sarge

My primary interests are in water cooled guns, just don't have a photo of my 1917A1 to post.

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Sarge
    Probably because a lot of us can't own them, I love them, but steer clear from posts that have them- out of jealousy!

Maybe not one of my absolute favorites but certainly one I could never replace. A Thompson butt stock signed by three of the original Band of Brothers Buck Compton, Earl McLung and Don Malarkey.

Buck Compton signing the stock at the Show of Shows in Louisville, KY.

I replaced the wood on the Thompson and put the signed stock in a display cabinet.

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!
    The only US piece i own!...

?

Cool

Here is some of my other US military stuff. This is part of my Viet Nam collection, some I brought back and some purchased after I came home.
    The first item is a page from Stars & Stripes about bringing home war trophies. Then my period rifles, from right to left - CAR 15, AR 15, an M1A, 2 chicom M14s, and an FN/FAL as used by the Austrailians (it has a selector switch for FA). And my VN bring backs. I have trophy papers on all but 1 of the K98ks.
    Sarge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

?

Cool

Next is my VN period flight gear.
    The orange flight suit is one that I wore as aircrew (I flew the Ordnance position) on a Navy P2V-5S (SP2E) Neptune sub hunter in the 64-68 time frame.
    The OD set is what I wore as door gunner on an Army Huey in 69/70 in RVN.
    Last is the nose of one of the Hueys I flew in.
    Sarge
    Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Quote by Sarge View Post
    Next is my VN period flight gear.
    The orange flight suit is one that I wore as aircrew (I flew the Ordnance position) on a Navy P2V-5S (SP2E) Neptune sub hunter in the 64-68 time frame.
    The OD set is what I wore as door gunner on an Army Huey in 69/70 in RVN.
    Last is the nose of one of the Hueys I flew in.
    Sarge
    Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!
    That's Superb!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast