Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

Article about: by Ingrid Patrouille I don't collect US items, but I do have these pieces laying around. Don't know what era they are from though. I know this is going back a long way, but I just spotted it

?

Default Re: Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!

I think you might have a Korean war era pistol belt. A newer canteen cover. And what im thinking is a morter or an artillery range finder. Not completely shure but i love the device.
    Ryan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!
    P
    Many

Gizmo8z I am jealous of your Japanese helmet, I have wanted one for awhile but have not wanted to pay the price!

Here is my favorite US item, I posted this one recently. I need a mannequin for this still and I will post pictures once I do.

Alec
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    I think you might have a Korean war era pistol belt. A newer canteen cover. And what im thinking is a morter or an artillery range finder. Not completely shure but i love the device.
    Ryan
    Thanks Ryan!

Regards

Lovely U.S. gear guys and gals.........!

And Joe, your Japanese helmet and M1 Carbine are really great !
    Regards,

Steve.

Hi y'all
    My favorite and only piece in my collection (US WWII relics are scarce in my country)
    Greets
    Attached Images Attached Images Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection! 

This is a tough one, so I will post two of my favorites.

One is my first fixed bale helmet, a wartime repaint, but unfortunately with a postwar sweatband.

The second is my grandfather's .45 holster. He was an AP in the early 60's.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

mine would have to be my grandfathers European/African/Middle Eastern medal with two bronze battle stars, and his ORIGINAL discharge paper, which i acquired recently!

Here is my favorite U.S. piece, my overall favorite piece in the whole collection by the way. Cheers, Jim G.

Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!   Lets see your favorite piece or pieces of your U.S collection!  

My two M1`s
    1942 fixed bale Mccord
    1964 M1C

Cheers.
    Nuno

Last edited by António Fragoeiro; 10-19-2011 at 11:01 PM.

?

Wow you all have some beautiful items!
    Ryan

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast