Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe aviation items

Article about: Luftwaffe pilots and crew members items over tunic flight suit has Kregismarine life vest. timothy

Default Luftwaffe aviation items

Luftwaffe pilots and crew members items over tunic flight suit has Kregismarine life vest. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe aviation items   Luftwaffe aviation items  

Luftwaffe aviation items   Luftwaffe aviation items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe aviation items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe aviation items

Nice lot there I have a flight helmet (pic 3) the same as yours and it is the only other I've seen, thanks for the shots
    I only have this crap one
    Last edited by reneblacky; 06-17-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: added pics

?

I have a winter flying helmet, with all it's electronics, damaged, but intact...

Rene, I thought I showed you mine

now now lads,keep it clean.lol.

Any body got any ideas on the flight suit it has several zippers down front, and snap at collar that is visible in picture snaps are PRYM zippers marked also I can't remember only markings is a 2 stamped in lt with a unreadable box type stamp. I have seen only one period picture of them and one with a Fallchrimjager with a similar one it seems to be treated with some type of antistatic type of stuff on the wool. I am told it is over tunic flight suit a early one a friend told me there is one in Luftwaffe Vs RAF I don't have that book but probably need to get it. timothy

I love your LW shirmmutze...Bravo ! more détails is possible ? thanks...!

Yes Seb I will try to post some photos of it this weekend in cap visor thread thanks timothy