Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?

Article about: Today I was contacted by someone sying they would like to sell their collection, which was made up of reproduction and real items. I ended buying the lot for 200\\$ because I realized even if

?

Default Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?

Today I was contacted by someone sying they would like to sell their collection, which was made up of reproduction and real items. I ended buying the lot for 200$ because I realized even if everything turned out to be fake I could make more money than I spent. Here is what I bought!
    Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: What can 200$ buy you? This is what it bought me!

According to him what is real is the kepi, The italian tunic (which I am most proud of), the soviet belt, the bust of Mussolini, the winter wehrmacht boots, the war merit cross, the ost front medal, the japanese naval manchuria medal, the bayonets and the death grouping (pictures to follow). If any on you could let me know if any of these are in fact repros and where the kepi and when the kepi is from that would be great

All the best,
    Stefan

- - Updated - -

Death grouping, includes the pictures of the funeral, the death letter, death notice and apparently a business or something like that?

all the best,
    Stefan

IMG_2425.jpg

Well you sure made a profit there! Love that British Free Corps jacket, if only that could be a real one! LOL

?

I know what you mean, great reproductions, the guy made the tunics himself. I defiantely saved in man hours thats for sure!

all the best,
    Stefan

?

You did very well,how could you lose?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

exactly, I actually felt really bad for the guy because he had to move so I gave a few canadian silver quarters as well, which I got for free in change any way.

all the best,
    Stefan

Default Re: Made a big buy for 200$, how did i do?

All that for $200???? Yeah, you did well. I couldn't even pass that up.

?

yah i felt like i did pretty well. I thought i blew the deal because i told the guy i had to go home and think over the price and when i got home i nearly hit myself over the head for not accepting the offer right away. Luckily this is not the deal that got away

all the best,
    Stefan

I'd drop $200 on that without the blink of an eye!!! Awesome Find!!

Great buy, you will make a killing.
    Morris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast