Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

makeing mannequin stands.

Article about: i found these mannequins cheep. but they had no stands. so got some wood. some screws, and some wood glue. and made some. i will still paint the bases, when time permits. just thought i woul

Quote by James C View Post
    great idea ,nice displays and headgear too
    thanks james if you are able to see the adrian helmets. i have in the right side of the image.
    Two are sitting on stands that i made to. the bases are plastic packers gluid to round cardboard tubes with padding in the top. i made a few with staggerd hights. but i had bit of a problem of some of the helmet linners getting pushed in a bit.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement makeing mannequin stands.
    P
    Many

That looks great mate! A nice Aussie set up would look really good, I like our gear set up on mannequins, it looks really good.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    That looks great mate! A nice Aussie set up would look really good, I like our gear set up on mannequins, it looks really good.
    cheers sandgroper. the aussie kit is on the hit list. but getting to silly season now so might have to wait. ha ha

?

I like your mannequins, looks great!!

Just be sure the paint you use dont destroy your treasures. Maybe a thin cloth under the jackets would be an idea?

the adrians are real nice ,also do i see an early spanish m26 con ala ,and maybe a side on bulgarian m36 ,very nice ,keep up the great work on the displays ,i look forward to seeing more ,cheers james

?

Looks good. Just makes a world of difference having the 'bulk' to show of the uniforms well.

Very cool solution!!!! A bit of handywork and you've made an affordable and professional looking display. My kind of guy :-) excellent!

Ray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2