Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)

Article about: Just updating my albums so thought I would post my collection so far. There are some item missing so still yet to add. Hope you enjoy Nick

?

Default Re: Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)

You should be on the TV show, "Hoarders" !! LOL...J/K Nick! I love what have acquired !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)
    P
    Many

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    Is that a screwback ek1 i see, right side 2nd from the top?

Thank you friends for your kind comments

That one is a Deumer Clamshell mate, striking arent they?
    Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection) 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quite interesting indeed! Do you have any larger resolution shots of your political civil badges together?

For one reason or another it's been some time since I've been here (nothing to do with the forum) so it was really a treat to see your collection as I did a fst flyby right off. Just beautiful.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    For one reason or another it's been some time since I've been here (nothing to do with the forum) so it was really a treat to see your collection as I did a fst flyby right off. Just beautiful.

Rudy
    Thank you Rudy and good to see you back

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quite interesting indeed! Do you have any larger resolution shots of your political civil badges together?
    Here are my NSDAP LS awards let me know which awards you would like more detail as I know you are interested in this area

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection)  Meine Dritte Reich Sammlung(My Third Reich collection) 

That 15 year LS is stunning as always! How about your Polizei awards and Reichsfeuerwehr-ehrenzeichen for good measure!

Wow,Nick...I've never seen anyone collect such an extreme hoard of fakes in all my life...not a genuine piece in the bunch...best send them all to me for disposal, just to be safe...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

German Cross in Gold very nice to look at!!! Im saving my money as we speak for 1!!!! Cheers Terry.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Wow,Nick...I've never seen anyone collect such an extreme hoard of fakes in all my life...not a genuine piece in the bunch...best send them all to me for disposal, just to be safe...
    I didnt realise William, thank you. I will arrange for them to be shipped over to you mate !

Nick

- - Updated - -

Quote by Tango View Post
    German Cross in Gold very nice to look at!!! Im saving my money as we speak for 1!!!! Cheers Terry.
    Good luck Terry! Dont forget to run it by the guys here first

Nick

- - Updated - -

That 15 year LS is stunning as always! How about your Polizei awards and Reichsfeuerwehr-ehrenzeichen for good measure!
    Will do my friend

Nick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast