Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Militaria room reorganized.

Article about: G'day fellas, I had far too much spare time on my hands today and decided it was time to reorganize things in my collection room! I've wanted to get started on this for a while as I want to

Thumbs up

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I feel a bit of Python coming on now ...... "aye, we had it toof - tirtyfour of us livin' in shoebox middle ah road"
    ... "and we were glad of it!"

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I like the rifle sitting so casually on the desk.
    +1

... and an extra like for being a fellow Land Rover enthusiast (I'm assuming you must be for driving one - vs Landcruiser -in Oz)!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Militaria room reorganized.
    P
    Many

Looks pretty good so far. I like how you have your Enfield out with bayonet right behind the computer just incase some breaks in while your surfing the web (I think if someone came at me with an Enfield with bayonet I probably wouldn't rob the house again)

Wink

^ To continue the TV quotes... "They don't like it up 'em!"

Nice set-up! Neatly arranged and well laid out. The corner desk is an especially good arrangement. I do have to say, though, that I have doubts on the authenticity of the photo in the multicolored frame by the phone....I have suspicions that it may not be WWII era...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

You are right there William, my beautiful little girl made me the frame so I could have her picture in my militaria room. It's the one thing that will never be parted with.

Very nice Dave!
    I look forward to seeing the rest of it come together the way you plan.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3