Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint 1944 Dated Swedish Tunic

Article about: Not sure where to post this just wanted to share 20 years ago I picked this us for almost nothing. I forgot about it. Swedish tunic, marked 1944, with machine guns on the collars. moving som

Default Mint 1944 Dated Swedish Tunic

Not sure where to post this
    just wanted to shareMint 1944 Dated Swedish TunicMint 1944 Dated Swedish TunicMint 1944 Dated Swedish TunicMint 1944 Dated Swedish TunicMint 1944 Dated Swedish Tunic
    20 years ago I picked this us for almost nothing.
    I forgot about it. Swedish tunic, marked 1944, with machine guns on the collars.
    moving some items around I relocated it.
    From what I gather its not worth much but finding mint items I purchased long before
    I was a real in depth collector is neat
    if anyone has any info or that its ultra rare and worth thousands let me know

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint 1944 Dated Swedish Tunic
    P
    Many

Nice to see original one a lot of them have been converted to German ones especially in the 70's before repo German ones came out. I had one once dated in the thirties with three crown buttons maybe they changed that later I don't know nice anyway. timothy

It turns out at the time I bought 2 at the same time. one got all stuck with pins, patches for a "punk" kinda look in college.
    but It was all held on with safety pins because even though I knew I was in college I knew I didn't want to mess it up.
    Some young lady in college disappeared that one. Of course I also used to fit in this thng somehow. I have moved from the built for speed to built for comfort stage of life lol!

I know when I bough It the guy had a pallet of these, Should have bought them all!