Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"miscellaneous" display

Article about: here I have seen so many great collections (thanks to all who show their collections) So I took a couple of pictures ... This is not near as fine presentation than the other what we have see

?

Default "miscellaneous" display

"miscellaneous" display"miscellaneous" display"miscellaneous" display"miscellaneous" displayhere I have seen so many great collections (thanks to all who show their collections) So I took a couple of pictures ...

This is not near as fine presentation than the other what we have seen in here.
    But this cabinet intention is to be the first place for all incoming goods. From which their journey continues somewhere else ... after I have studied them enough and put up the necessary information to my computer.

Recently, this cabinet is fulfilled for two reasons.

1. I am planning a new full-sized wall presentation cabinet.
    2. I do not have a girlfriend permission to do so ...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "miscellaneous" display
    P
    Many

Very nice items!

Make the most of it because when that special girl comes along.........

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes pretty soon you will need a bigger cabinet!!

Steve

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Very nice items!

Make the most of it because when that special girl comes along.........

Nick
    Thank you Nick

I have that special girl. I think I write wrong.
    but I need his approval to build a new presentation wall. (They just do not understand)

?

"Have not permission"

Hahaha- memories- memories.

Oh well, been there, done that- NEVER again

btw, good looking collection Sir.

?

This is quickly drawn imagination, what I'm thinking in my head.
    I hope to get permission, so I can do it and show it to you."miscellaneous" display

women ... you can not live with them ... with or without ...

Nice drawing but if you plan to keep your stuff you will need a bigger wall! But i imagine if you sit there and watch a nice WW2 movie it will be a nice set up to have around your TV!!!

MAP
    ?

Great collection. Like the idea of a "holding" cabinet for the incoming / new items...I gotta try that.

And agree with Lizardking. You NEED a bigger wall. It fills up too quickly. Or get rid of the TV. Just rots the brain anyway.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That room holds 3 more walls .
    but that is another story. For now that one wall will do ( for my small collection) For five people 130 m2 house is not enough. We have that outdoor storage about 50 m2, but its cold in winter, i dont think that would do good on my medals. I mean the temperature variation 30+ to 30-
    Maybe future we will be looking bigger house LOL

Sell the other 4 persons in the house and buy a bigger one only for the items. If any cash remains then buy some good items!!!

Will I go to hell for saying such words?

Just kidding there mate... You must certenly not store your items on a noutside place! The temperatures and the humidity will destroy them rather fast!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast