Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Modest collection

Article about: Russ I am down right excited about finaly getting my own space but you better be carefull or your son will be kicking you out of your bedroom for his collection Thanks Ingrid there is more t

Default Re: Modest collection

Very nice. Hope to someday have the problem of owning more than I have room for.
    Like the back packs also.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Modest collection
    P
    Many

You have a very impressive collection there Mark, keep up the good work mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thanks Gents I hope to get things unpacked and organized in the next few days.

Regards Mark K

?

Great collection, quite varied and interesting. It's a blessing to have a dedicated space to display one's colection. I have a room in our basement thaat used to be my son's bedroom. After he moved out it became myy office and more now a display room for my RCAF collection. I still could use more space so I'm planning on moving my military collection, mannequins and all, up to our loft. Twice the space and better natural lighting.

?

Thanks very much I have sold off or traded some with other collectors over the last few months and the space has changed a lot.
    I should post some updated pictures I have added a lot of Canadian military and some nice camo variations most of which has come out of Europe. I am out of room again!!!

Regards Mark k

you are a very humble person to say your collection is only modest,that is an impressive collection mark by any collectors standard,very well done to own such wonderful historic items,all the best dave.

Hey Mark K give us an update on your junk pile!

Great looking trophy room. I hope some day my WW2 collection is large enough to warrant its own room.

?

Hi Rene sadly I had to give up my room for a while are oldest and his family had to move back home so my granddaughter Samara I call her Sammy drives her mom and dad crazy she is now in my hobby room such is life sigh I hope to get it back before she turns 18 though LOL
    As to an update of my small Hoard I will take some new pictures and post them up it is now split up between my house here and the Island I am flying home tomorrow morning for my week off so I will take some fresh pictures and load them up late next week when I get back.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Modest collection  

Ahhh Bugger

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast