MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

motorised troops headgear

Article about: Just to show some headgear from my collection ,the lions share is soviet /warsaw pact ,firstly east german nva summer and winter helmets ,russian 4 bond then 6 bond ,an iraqi army use soviet

Always great to see! hard to find stuff down here!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement motorised troops headgear
    P
    Many

James your way too humble and modest,your stuff is anything but junk,its all original armed service issued headgear regardless of timeframe,someone has to help preserve this lesser period items,so why shouldn't it be you bud............

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    James your way too humble and modest,your stuff is anything but junk,its all original armed service issued headgear regardless of timeframe,someone has to help preserve this lesser period items,so why shouldn't it be you bud............
    Yeah it's junk just like my pile!

?

James...Awesome Lids my friend. I believe it would be pretty cool to try some of those bad boy rigs you have on my noggin while riding in my Jeep. How much to visit and ship a Jeep down under? Rene I want to see that Hog / Beast of yours run too!!! We need to make sure the throat mics are operational so Rene can warn me of Wallaby & Roos that might be in the way. Cheers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture motorised troops headgear   motorised troops headgear  

motorised troops headgear   motorised troops headgear  

motorised troops headgear  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Many Thanks rudder's for the kind words and your long standing support on my threads Rene' has taught me well in the art of junk collecting Kirk what can i say but thanks for the nice compliments and great to hear from you, hope the neck is feeling better and lovin that sweet ride of your's

added a Swedish leather tank helmet to the collection ,Size 58 and interesting to see the Tre Kronor emblem has been outline punched into the rear neck apron .
    My knowledge on these is really not that good so I'm asking if anybody knows more details on these ,the time period used and any referance pictures etc please ,I've searched fruitlessly online for any information "Help"motorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgearmotorised troops headgear

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2