MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Museum or Pharmacy or Both?

Article about: Here's some of my collections exposition looks like during Indonesian Heroes Day (November 10th). Well, because the pharmacy existence still in it's first year less than 6 months to be exact

Red face Museum or Pharmacy or Both?

Here's some of my collections exposition looks like during Indonesian Heroes Day (November 10th).
    Well, because the pharmacy existence still in it's first year less than 6 months to be exact, i still cant find a decent place due to place constraint to show the entire collection beside 3 separate small places.
    Museum or Pharmacy or Both?Museum or Pharmacy or Both?
    In the front corner.
    British 1944 BMB Jerrycan, Wooden made Lee Enfield Rifle, Indian made Mark II Shell, pre-WW2 KNIL canteen and 1941 KNIL couple studio photo.

On the side of the counter.
    WW2 KNIL milsco shell with post war Indonesian Brigade Mobile (Brimob) unit emblem, KNIL soldier studio photo, and US 1944 stainless steel Vollrath made canteen with cover made by ABRI (TNI - Indonesian armed forces during soeharto era).

On the pharmacist consultation table.
    Late war (April 1945) US McCord made M1 helmet and 1941 Japanese made Army Canteen.

Museum or Pharmacy or Both?
    On the wall, on the side of pharmacist consultation table
    WW2 Japanese made propaganda poster. Made for the POW camp inmates.

And as you can see, i also put some tag on my collections. So the visitor can read and understand it.
    I'm hoping next year exposition, i can put much bigger collection in here and better exposition. I already found a great spot which wont construct visitor when they choosing medicines. I just need a table.

Thank you for watching and see you in the incoming year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Museum or Pharmacy or Both?
    P
    Many

?

Awesome idea! I really liked how you tag the items so the passerby can understand what they are.

Well it'll make for an interesting visit to the pharmacy!....

amazing what you can get with a packet of 3,but well done.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post

?

Looking good buddy.

Best pharmacy in the world! Very interesting and love how you labeld it all.

?

Looks great. A pharmacy of my choice.
    Are you not scared someone will steal or damage your items, since they have no protection against greasy fingers?

Quote by Slade View Post
    Awesome idea! I really liked how you tag the items so the passerby can understand what they are.
    Quote by tailor marc View Post
    Best pharmacy in the world! Very interesting and love how you labeld it all.
    Quote by SteveR View Post
    Looking good buddy.
    Thank you!
    That's my aim, to educate the visitor about military history. Since there's no military museum in my city. Really ironic though since Solo is one of the famous city during Independence war.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Well it'll make for an interesting visit to the pharmacy!....
    Indeed, one of the visitor commented "This is not pharmacy, this is museum". Hence i named this thread title from that.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Looks great. A pharmacy of my choice.
    Are you not scared someone will steal or damage your items, since they have no protection against greasy fingers?
    Thank you.
    Well, the exposition was not everyday though. And i asked my men to observe the collection in particularly the photos or military manuals during the independence war exposition. But still, next year i'm planning to make a wooden glass cabinet. So it'll much secured from theft and like you said greasy fingers also more eye catchy.

Thank you for the comments and feedbacks gents. Really appreciate it!

very well done feldgrau even though you are limited to the area used you have still managed to put out superb displays ,well done on your mission to educate other too its very thoughtfull of you , display cases sound a great idea ,i would hate to think of an item of yours going missing
    regards james
    Regards James

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast