Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

My 5 month old Collection

Article about: Looking great, wish I'd started at your age. Tom

Starting as a young collector make sure when you get older you find a women that is ok with the clutter growing from the basement, into the upstairs, into the office and then into the living room. lol it was so easy being single, married life and collector defianetly requires a special women, thankfully I found one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 5 month old Collection
    P
    Many

Quote by herrzark View Post
    Bro give us some close up photos from your German helmet or other items you haven't still from your collection
    I already have a thread about it!

it's not that special https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...market-306214/

Quote by lazer4856 View Post
    Starting as a young collector make sure when you get older you find a women that is ok with the clutter growing from the basement, into the upstairs, into the office and then into the living room. lol it was so easy being single, married life and collector defianetly requires a special women, thankfully I found one
    Hehe if my wife won't like my collection then she won't love me for who i really am
    bad English xD but i think you got the point :P

Quote by James C View Post
    im sorry figie but i think thats a bit unfair to say mixed up ,and in my opinion believe that greek militaria has found his era of around the ww2 period time frame ,also i think its norrow minded sticking to one genre of collecting ,why not have a broad collecting range from different nations i would be proud to own these items now at the age of 40 let alone 17 ,thanks james
    hehe thank you James

Nice collection you got there ! And in so short time ! Nice ! keep up the good work ! SF

thank you silver fox

Quote by Ryan98 View Post
    Very nice collection so far! I started collecting when I was around the age of 8, I am 15 now. Since then I have obtained a pretty large collection. Believe me, once you start, you won't be able to stop! Just a tip, if you see something at a good price, pick it up even if it's not something you're looking for. I learned this the hard way, about 4 years ago I had an obsession with U-Boat items, I went into an antique shop, and saw a WW2 crusher cap in perfect condition for the price of 20 dollars. Unfortunately, I decided I was going to save my money for U-Boat items and decided against buying the hat. Today I kick myself for not picking it up, and now I have to spend 3 times that amount to get a perfect one! So remember, don't get stuck on one thing, if you want to specialize in something that's fine, just make sure you don't try to spend all your money on one group of items unless that's ALL you want to collect.
    Where can you find a mint WWII German crusher cap for $60 dollars? I'll take twenty!!(insert shocked face here).

@greek. Well done sir, and your collection isn't that small. In fact, I've seen collections that had years to mature which were smaller than yours. And just remember, every collection must start somewhere. I'm sure in no time you will be running out of space in your room for any additional items, but until then, here's to the continue success of enlarging your collection.

Thank you sir!

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! .......my signature line below

You are going in the right direction with Study and Preservation Of History....Good Job!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! .......my signature line below

You are going in the right direction with Study and Preservation Of History....Good Job!! Regards Larry
    thank you Larry !!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast