Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My Bar

Article about: looks great!

ian
    ?

Default My Bar

I had taken over someone elses threads with this for which I apologise but there has been some interest in my bar, so I started a new thread.

FAKE ALERT please be aware there are some fakes involved here, but artist licence please, it is only a bar after all, much drinking and falling down happens here with my friends all of them ex-sevicemen same as me.

cheers ian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bar   My Bar  

My Bar   My Bar  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bar
    P
    Many

Default Re: my bar

Awesome Ian!

I love the SS tunic and alls it finery

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

ian
    ?

These pics are a couple of years old there have been some additions if there is interest i will update with new pics. There is much swinging of the lamp happening in this bar from time to time, the conversation ends up as a gurgle, but we all talk about old times and punish our livers frequently.

cheers ian

My Bar  

ian
    ?

more pics i cant show most of the party pics cos some of the guys dont want there faces on the net (im sure you all can understand ) cheers ian

My Bar  

ian
    ?

hi alf the panzer tunic is not correct in any way at all its a fake heer wrap with every ss badge on it i could get but ye it does look good and a great conversation starter
    cheers mate ian

ian
    ?

Jay hi mate im asuming you have come to this thread. Well the secret was to first get permssion to build a bar and promise nothing military in it, then bit by bit put things in until you take over. Softly softly catchy monkey.

cheers ian

Ian you are my hero! I'm going to show these to my wife and make her feel guilty. I don't have much of my stuff out, except some rifles in a glass cabinet. It would be worth me sleeping on the couch for a week to get a great bar like that set up. Awesome room Ian! You are the man, with an increbdibly understanding wife. I love it.

Take care,
    Jay

ian
    ?

Well I wouldn't say understanding, it just happend with a great deal of subtlety, it sneeked up on her and she realized she couldn't win so gave in

ian
    ?

Also Jay i have more rooms in my house than I can use, so that helps. 8 bed town house with only 4 living in it
    and you know the couch can be very comfortable. I know i have lots of experience

Awesome Ian, I can't tell you how happy I am for you brother. I am going to show her the pictures and I might have to slowly take over a corner of my basement and do the same thing. I'll just put a couch in there and sleep, loving it every minute.

Take care,
    Jay

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast