Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

My Berlin Wall.

Article about: It's amazing what you can do with just some felt and craft wood willie !

Quote by dramos View Post
    The rearranging is the most fun! It came out great!
    It is like putting up the old marklin train,..... once again!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Berlin Wall.
    P
    Many

as and when life permits dave ,your daughter's health comes first second and third in the priorities list before militaria ,hope she is on the mend mate ,the displays are comming on a treat

Bumping up Dave's old Berlin wall thread to see if anything new has emerged?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nothing new Dan, in fact it is almost all gone. Unfortunately life deals some cruel cards at times and you have to make some difficult decisions, in this case it was a matter of nescessity as I needed money. Fortunately having had a relatively large, quality collection I was able to liquidate it fairly quickly, I lost money but it saved us until we could get back on our feet. The good news is that things are starting to turn for us, I'm now working for a company in the mining industry which I started a few weeks ago, they are very happy with my knowledge and efforts and have already said that I will quickly be moving up the ranks to be earning the big bucks which will be good. I expect to be collecting again very soon but I will be a lot more focussed and discerning this time around, fewer items but top quality. Anyways, life will have to try a lot harder to kick me in the cods, I don't give up too easily and this has been just another challenge faced and beaten.

Bloody hell mate, really sorry to hear that. Was wondering why you had been quiet this past year but as Lennon said "life is what happens while you're busy making other plans". I went through my own financial purge in the 1990s and it did take me years to recover. My best wishes for getting back on your feet.

Regards, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Dan said it all!
    Sorry to hear that too and good you recovered.
    Best of luck at the new job.
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Cheers boys, we've turned the corner now so things are looking up, here's to 2017.

Good Luck Mate

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, but great to hear things are looking brighter again. Can't keep a good man down, they say. Good luck with your new job and your future collection!

I agree with what Andreas said, you are a good bloke Dave and i wish you well!....

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast