Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My buddies collection (a fraction of it)

Article about: My buddy has been collecting WWII militaria for quite some time. He gave me permission to post some of the pictures I have taken of what he has and has sold. Im sorry for the poor quality of

?

Default My buddies collection (a fraction of it)

My buddy has been collecting WWII militaria for quite some time. He gave me permission to post some of the pictures I have taken of what he has and has sold. Im sorry for the poor quality of the pictures, these were taken with an old camera, I have a better one now

Note: The photos uploaded out of order, but they are all there. the 10th picture I grabbed by mistake, it is not his.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My buddies collection (a fraction of it)   My buddies collection (a fraction of it)  

My buddies collection (a fraction of it)   My buddies collection (a fraction of it)  

My buddies collection (a fraction of it)   My buddies collection (a fraction of it)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My buddies collection (a fraction of it)
    P
    Many

?

He has a lot of stuff. Could you get some better in focus pictures ?

?

Of some yes. Others he has sold like the German cross which was new in the cellophane

?

Im going to see him this weekend and I will take some more for you guys

German Crosses came in Cellophane?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Maybe not cellophane but it came wrapped in a plastic in the box you see in picture 23. My buddy had to take it out of the plastic to get it. The pictures don't show how mint the cross is. Ive seen about 5 of them from shows and on the forum but one was absolutely amazing. Not a scratch or imperfection anywhere. To bad it wasn't maker marked. He has sold it since to a bigger collector for an amount he has not told me

?

I have moved this one here as there is a broad range of items that aren't that relevant to the Orders and Decorations forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

nice assortment of item(s) in the collection ...

?

Thank you Adrian, sorry for the lapse in planning

?

I took some better pictures of the 1870 iron cross.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My buddies collection (a fraction of it)   My buddies collection (a fraction of it)