Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Thank you, buddy It is not much, but I am in uni (poor student) and I have only been collecting for like a year, but hopefully I will be able to buy more and in a greater scale once I graduate

Quote by Bond View Post
    Great stuff Christina, a lot of quality items. Love the little schnapps beaker with a known history, very nice. Thanks for sharing it all, as I know I was one of those who suggested you should post your collection
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 03:39 PM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Great stuff Chris, you have some terrific pieces in your collection, well done!

There's nothing teeny-weeny about that collection

Missing a WW2 EK or two though

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks, Dave

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great stuff Chris, you have some terrific pieces in your collection, well done!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Hi Nick, thanks
    I am waiting for another KM badge, though. And will maaaybe buy a EK1 or 2 next year.

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    There's nothing teeny-weeny about that collection

Missing a WW2 EK or two though

Nick
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Good collection Christina , nice photos !!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Hi Paul! Indeed nice photos, thank you once again

Quote by Paul E View Post
    Good collection Christina , nice photos !!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Well done Christina for only a year that is a stunning collection and as earlier stated there is nothing teeny,weeny about it .

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark and many thanks

To me it is small compared to the other membersĀ“ collections - but one has to start from somewhere and the infamous Rome was not built in one day

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Well done Christina for only a year that is a stunning collection and as earlier stated there is nothing teeny,weeny about it .

Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-29-2011 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Typo!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Great collection ! Your collection may not be the biggest inn the world but it is full of quality items !

Kind regards
    Alex

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast