Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Quote by KSH View Post
    I see you couldn't resist the temptation after all Christina You have a small collection when it comes to quantity, but you have a large collection when it comes to the quality of many of your items! I especially like your two Wehrmacht visors Could I see some more photos of your officer's Heer visor cap? Please

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.
    Its not a small collection at all
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

This fine little leather calendar/planner just arrived, totally unexpected, it is a gift from a dealer of WW2 militaria from whom I have bought several items.

Note from dealer:
    "Regarding the date book, it is KM issue - see eagle over M stamped above the date - these were usually base purchase for the solders. Ie all branches of the service had them - SS, Luftwaffe, Army, etc. Actually, dates and years repeat themselves every so many years, in other words your 1940 date book will be usable in 2024! That is when the calendar repeats itself."

I don´t know where it has been or who it belonged to in 1940, but it is a neat little thing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-30-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Typos!!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

How cool Is it period ??

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

It says 1940 and is very period

Birthdays and names of several high ranking officers are printed on the last pages of this calendar, very interesting. As well as Horst Wessel.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 12-30-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: My eternal typos!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

very very nice and you got it as a gift thats even better

Hey!

Thank you. Yes, it was a gift, I´ve never seen anything like this before. Cute little thing.

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    very very nice and you got it as a gift thats even better
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I haven't seen anything like it either! A Very cool thing, for sure! How many could have survived 72 years later ? Nobody ever sends Me neat Christmas presents like that! lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

what a brilliant little item to go with your (supposed) "little" collection looks really good especially with the name in the back

Thank you Tom

It is not a single name, but a print of many names of high ranking "important" officers and personalities. All the big personas have their birthdays printed in the book. Hitler, Himmler and so on. Unfortunately, this little thingy is not named.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

KSH
    ?

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Its not a small collection at all
    Well, it was in no way meant in a derogatory way I can assure you - it was a perhaps unsuccessful attempt by me at trying to express Christina's very wise choice (IMO) to choose quality over quantity, as she could easily have chosen differently

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast