Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Hi Alex

It is a decent lil badge. It is about time that I get some of those into my collection, I am not really that much into badges, but how can I build a collection without, I´m thinking.

Quote by banksy View Post
    Hi

That will be a nice badge too add to your collection when it arrives ! Are you collecting Kriegsmarine badges at the moment ?

Kind regards
    Alex
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

?

Christina your new coastal artillery badge will look great displayed along with your black Kriegsmarine helmet they most definatley compliment each other nice choice I myself prefer the salty side of collecting I think they have more of a story to tell.

Regards Mark K

Hey Mark!

Thanks, I feel the same way, it is cool to look at an item and think, "wow, it was there, I wonder what it has seen and where it has been...".
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Sigh if only there was a feldpost number attached to everthing we collect Christina .

Regards Mark K

Yes, that would make some interesting scrapbook
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Two WW2 US Navy hats.

Don´t mind the nice yellow rubber band as I put it there so it can hold the KM visor in place
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

some very nice items christina the costal is outstanding you really have a fabulus (i think thats how you spell it ) collection

Hi Tom and thanks
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 01-06-2012 at 01:12 AM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Excellent pair of Sailor caps, Christina! I've always liked the old Donald Ducks(cartoons as Well as Navy Caps!) William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks
    Was such a lovely task of folding the white one, *lol*!
    But, why are they so different?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Excellent pair of Sailor caps, Christina! I've always liked the old Donald Ducks(cartoons as Well as Navy Caps!) William
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast