Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

No mystery there. White caps were for duty and the Donald Ducks were dress caps. William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

I see... learned something new today as well!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Hey Christina are you collecting Naval Items from all over the world or just Kriegsmarine.

Regards Mark K

Hi Mark

I started out with US Navy/Army and then I decided to keep my focus on the Kriegsmarine because of childhood memories/interest. I am still fascinated by US and Russian navy, but the Kriegsmarine is my "baby", so to speak

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hey Christina are you collecting Naval Items from all over the world or just Kriegsmarine.

Regards Mark K
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I have a couple of tech manuals you might find of interest all thoe they are not Kriegsmarine they are Third Reich period German merchant marine manuals the one has two nice pull outs one with flag codes the other with radio signal codes.

Regards Mark K

That does indeed sound interesting, how long have you had them and where did you get them?
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

I bought them a few months back at an antique fair I first thought they were Kriegsmarine I will post a couple photos for you to look at.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  

That is very interesting, the names too! Pls post as many photos as you like, Mark
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

You have a fantastic collection. KM is one of my favorite areas as well. Keep it up!

(By the way, you really need some kriegsabzeichen.)

Thanks, buddy!

I know, I know, I have 1 U-boots Kriegsabzeichen, posted a few pages back, and will get 1 Coastal Artillery today or tomorrow. Hopefully. KM is a lovely subject/branch to collect.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast