Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Hi Glen! Thanks!

Yes, it arrived on, what was it, Monday I think. I took a photo of it earlier today and uploaded a photo with the visor and badge in it, my avatar
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Oh sweet i should have noticed (silly me ) It looks great with your other iconic KM items !!!
    Thanks, Glen.

As requested by Glennyboy619, new photos of my Kriegsmarine dagger
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Wow it looks to be in great condition, you should try and get a complete uniform and put it all on a mannequin Thats what im trying to do
    Thanks, Glen.

?

What uniform are you going to try and complete Glen?

Best regards,
    Patrick Lewis

The dagger is in very good condition.
    Yeah, that would be cool if only I could do that!
    I am an apartment dweller so space around here is limited (so is money supply) so no mannequin & uniform for me, I´m afraid. I´ll stick to collecting steel lids and badges

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    Wow it looks to be in great condition, you should try and get a complete uniform and put it all on a mannequin Thats what im trying to do
    Thanks, Glen.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

I wanna try and get a NSKK one, but thats only if i manage to buy the brown shirt and breeches i have seen. But if not perhaps a HJ or DJ one, it would then be cheaper
    Thanks, Glen.

A gift from my mum (who keeps telling me I´m obsessed and yet she feeds my obsession) - Kriegsmarine Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    A gift from my mum (who keeps telling me I´m obsessed and yet she feeds my obsession) - Kriegsmarine Minensucher Kriegsabzeichen.
    ohhh me like a lot

Quote by talltom View Post
    ohhh me like a lot
    Thanks! - sweet mum and cruel at the same time
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast