Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Quote by talltom View Post
    very minesweeper badge christina very nice quality thanks for sharing
    Thanks Tom! I almost scared the poor FedEx delivery guy on my way down the stairs... !!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Meybauer made some Very nice badges and that one is no exception! Great new badge, Chris- I like the slight wearing on the highlights of the finish- it gives it a Great look! God help the poor FedEx guy if you've got more coming! Good job, Christina!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Meybauer made some Very nice badges and that one is no exception! Great new badge, Chris- I like the slight wearing on the highlights of the finish- it gives it a Great look! God help the poor FedEx guy if you've got more coming! Good job, Christina!
    Thanks

I was actually surprised of the size on this one, and the weight, is slighty heavy.
    The FedEx guy will get some time to recover as my next "jewel" won´t be arriving until in a cpl months, if I´m lucky, maybe before that.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Random "from all angles" photos of my, so far, only and lonely Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze (Leutnant Zur See/Kapitänleutnant Zur See).

I am aware of it sporting a loose sweatband (as well as slight wear to the visor itself), but that will be taken care of.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Great shots of a great cap! You really have some nice stuff Chris, well done.

Thanks, my friend
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Stunning cap Christina as is it still is a wonderful display piece .

Regards Mark K

Thank you, Mark.
    When seen in the direct sunlight, it does have this salty look to it, but the blue fabric has almost no signs of wear. However, I must find a way to fix that loose sweatband. And remove white cat hair.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Cat hair is the easy part take some tape and wrap it around your hand wth the sticky side out then pat down the cap the hair will come off.As to the repair talk to BenVK as Iam shur he could send you in the right direction .

Regards Mark K

Thank you for kind advice, Mark.
    The removal of cat hair is the smallest task of the two, and will probably have to be repeated as my cats go everywhere
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast