Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

?

Default re: My Collection.

I understand that a lot of relics are found with human remains....please don't think I am judging here, I have 5 relic helmets, and like you said, who knows what else was found with them.....I agree there is a very thinking between relic recovery and desecration.....so long as the reminds are dealt with correctly!!!!

So please accept my apology Stinschen and the forum members who recover such items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Quote by AMTG View Post
    I understand that a lot of relics are found with human remains....please don't think I am judging here, I have 5 relic helmets, and like you said, who knows what else was found with them.....I agree there is a very thinking between relic recovery and desecration.....so long as the reminds are dealt with correctly!!!!

So please accept my apology if none thought I was judging Stinschen....that was not my intent.....
    It is ok, AMTG
    The ring was given as a gift to me, and the man who dug it is a really decent guy. When you think about it, almost all of the things we collect come from, well, dead soldiers. They should all be treated with respect, not only the ones who had to give up their "ground finds"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Hi Christina

I am amazed how fast your collection is growing ! Keepmit up ! Great displays ...

Kind regards
    Alex

Quote by banksy View Post
    Hi Christina

I am amazed how fast your collection is growing ! Keepmit up ! Great displays ...

Kind regards
    Alex
    Thank you, Alex! These displays are called DETOLF at IKEA, they are available in light wood finish/color and black wood finish/color. Each shelf can hold 6 kgs and the cabinet itself weighs 45 kgs.
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

My pins finally arrived and I must admit that I am a bit surprised to find out just how tiny they are... you almost need a magnifying glass or binoculars to be able to see them... well, pretty they are, anyway
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.  
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

'The prettiest things come in small packages'.... they look great

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

great looking pins christina , rgds Dave

More great stuff, you are really doing well with your collection Chris!

Thanks, mate!
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast