Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default re: My Collection.

Keep building up this collection at this speed and you will have everything but a Schlachtschiff !!

Nice addition

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

Default re: My Collection.

It is loaded with fantastic photos!
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Default Re: My Collection.

Unfortunately, it is only the 1942 issue...Now you need to pick up all the Other years as well! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Unfortunately, it is only the 1942 issue...Now you need to pick up all the Other years as well! lol
    Haha I know! I do not think I will be that lucky; finding the other ones will be more difficult than the famous needle/haystack thing Stay tuned.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

A rare and early made Kriegsmarine Schirmmütze für Offiziere der Marine-Küstenartillerie.

The hat is actually more of a deeper dusty green, much more green than in the photos that Shea´s photographer did. Don´t mind the ugly looking glass head.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.   My Collection.  

My Collection.  
    Last edited by Little Mermaid; 02-14-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Excellent and Rare(not Scarce!) officer's hat! The early quality construction is glaringly obvious. I particularly like the 2 tone eagle! Time to pick up some more glass heads, I'd say!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Well, the problem is actually where to put the glass cabinets and alien glass heads, not much space where I live.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Great cap mam.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Great cap mam.
    Thanks, Mr. Steve
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Nice stuff! All you need is the men and you could have your own German division.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast