Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

My Collection.

Article about: Yes, I would, very much, it looks very interesting Where did you buy it, I wonder? I always "run" into helmets, badges and those loveable visors only.

Default Re: My Collection.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Well done and evidence of a thoughtful and sophisticated collector.
    Thank you, dear friend. I do thank my American friend up north for these fine books.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection.
    P
    Many

My Collection.My Collection.The Germans, themselves, published many volumes on their own occupations prior to 1945, and I collect these, in turn.

I am certain that these books have many interesting photos and facts in them. Perhaps I should collect old books written in German.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.
    Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    I am certain that these books have many interesting photos and facts in them. Perhaps I should collect old books written in German.
    Yes, you should. You will come to dominate the biotope. And, like the rest of us, you will go broke. But when you are bored with Facebook, total makeovers and rising tides, you can read interesting books.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.My Collection.

Yes, you should. You will come to dominate the biotope. And, like the rest of us, you will go broke. But when you are bored with Facebook, total makeovers and rising tides, you can read interesting books.
    facebook is not really of any importance to me, full of superficial beings. I am sure I will end up broke, but so, it will be worth it.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    facebook is not really of any importance to me, full of superficial beings. I am sure I will end up broke, but so, it will be worth it.
    Knowledge is always preferable to its opposite as these spaces make plainly evident each hour. Gruess nach Danemark!

From the Danish book:

Two German soldiers greet the Danish King on his daily morning stroll through Copenhagen. Those were the times when heads of state could walk and drive in public. Notice, they greet him with the respect he deserves, he is the King of Denmark and they greet him the way he should be.

Next is Küstenartillerie at work on the west coast.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Collection.   My Collection.  

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

European history is a wonderful thing.

WOW, What a collection you have Christina!!
    Thanks for sharing.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thank you.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast