Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My Collection

Article about: Hello Everyone, I'm a newbie here on this Forum. I have enjoyed myself here so far seeing the Collections and reading about them. I wanted to show some of my Treasures from the Past. I have

Default Re: My Collection

Great collection, although I'm not too keen on the framed Hitler picture!

Thanks for sharing though

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection
    P
    Many

Stormtrooper
    ?

Don't look at it. Stormtrooper

Quote by Stormtrooper View Post
    Don't look at it. Stormtrooper
    Just my opinion!

stormtrooper very nice collection you have,and i love your AH picture its a smasher!!

Stormtrooper
    ?

Hey Woody, that's cool man, I was having a pull at your leg , You have to admit though if it wasn't for him we would be collecting salt and pepper shakers or Pez despensers,! Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper
    ?

Thanks Ewan, It turned out well for a Poster that's over 30 years old! Stormtrooper

Quote by Stormtrooper View Post
    Hey Woody, that's cool man, I was having a pull at your leg , You have to admit though if it wasn't for him we would be collecting salt and pepper shakers or Pez despensers,! Stormtrooper

Haha, very true mate... although I used to love pez despensers when I was a kid!!

Good on you for displaying the picture... as Ewan said earlier, it is a great picture. It's just not something I'd have... BUT.. I absolutely respect that we all have different tastes!

That's what makes collecting so good!

Stormtrooper
    ?

Well Woody..Talking about Bad Taste and"Questionable" Collectibles, well uh..did you catch the part in my post where I said that the Poster had been in the CEDER CHEST for 30 years! That sums it up in a nutshell. My wife and I are past the 50 year mark "I'm 52 and she just turned 50 in Oct". The kids are gone and we are thinking what the Hell! It did take 30 years to get it on the wall so to speak. BTW I still love pez! There are very Serious Dispenser Collectors out there. They go wild just like we do! All the best Woody, and Have a Merry Christmas to you and your Family! Stormtrooper

Thanks very much mate. Merry Christmas to you and your family too. All the very best, and have a happy and peaceful new year.

?

Hi Butch , nice collection , you`ve some great pieces there , and nicely displayed also , i`ve enjoyed seeing them . I like the railway patches for Nurnberg and Regensburg .
    cheers Al

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast