Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

My collection

Article about: PLEASE read how to use the forum uploader it is easy to use. See "FAQ" or the thread in the German helmets section of the forum. Cheers, Ade.

?

Default Re: My collection

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    As Prest1 said, yes, the uniform is correctly marked for the "Tysklandsbrigade"
    I did not say it was for "Tysklandsbrigaden" . I said norway used british insignia upside down from 45 to 54.

As long as you dont have any unit insignia on this uniform it can belong to any unit of the norwegian army in that period.

Might be my eyes but i can't see any unit insignia on this. Is it??

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection
    P
    Many

Quote by PREST1 View Post
    I did not say it was for "Tysklandsbrigaden" . I said norway used british insignia upside down from 45 to 54.

As long as you dont have any unit insignia on this uniform it can belong to any unit of the norwegian army in that period.

Might be my eyes but i can't see any unit insignia on this. Is it??

Regards
    No, there are no markings, you have a point there, I might change it back to what it was during the war, that means removing the "Norge" patch and applying a "Norway" patch and such, but I am not quite sure how those uniforms looked like.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

That's a museum you live in.

You have some great stuff. I'm envious.

I suggest you don't tell anyone where you live or unwelcome visitors may call. Unfortunately it happens.

Are the reverse corporal chevrons on the WW2 BD figure Norwegian style?

I was just watching the Max Manus movie. He was quite a guy. (Wore his "pips" on the lapels of his BD.)

Good luck with the collection in 2011 and Happy New Year.

Pat G.

?

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    No, there are no markings, you have a point there, I might change it back to what it was during the war, that means removing the "Norge" patch and applying a "Norway" patch and such, but I am not quite sure how those uniforms looked like.

When is it made? If it's post war , dont bother. Keep it as it is . Or maybe get some Tysklandsbrigade insignia to put on it. Check qxl.no regularly and have you registered on the norwegian forum yet? If not , do and try there

When is it made? If it's post war , dont bother. Keep it as it is . Or maybe get some Tysklandsbrigade insignia to put on it. Check qxl.no regularly and have you registered on the norwegian forum yet? If not , do and try there
    I am on the Norwegian forum, it is dated 1941(I think), the date is a bit faint, but I am pretty sure it says 1941. And I can't register on qxl because of an earlier instance when I was not able to pay on time and I was banned.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

The i guess you have seen the tread about norwegian post-war .

I posted a pic from the book : Hæren 1945-1990

Norwegian use of british equipment until early 50's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection  

The i guess you have seen the tread about norwegian post-war .

I posted a pic from the book : Hæren 1945-1990

Norwegian use of british equipment until early 50's
    I haven't actually. I will have a look at it later.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Thought I would make a "Little" update(Note that these pictures were taken a couple months back and I haven't had the time to take new pictures).
    Sorry for so many pictures, but what the heck.
    My collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collectionMy collection
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

I love this stuff!!!!!.
    Great Collection in deed...
    When I aquire items for my collection I try to get some history as to where the veteran picked it up. If he remembers. As an example. I purchased a luger and holster from a veteran that I took the orginal 1944 ammo out of the spare magazine. He was a jeep driver for a major. and he had picked it up in the Bastone Area after the battle of the bulge. He has his unit history book and we traced his movements through that area. Great job of these unit historians.

Nice collection my friend I have a couple of observations.The box of matches is probably fake I have seen large quantiles for sale on different sites,some guy in Estonia sells the fakes all over.Also you should display your stamps in a protective plastic sleeve it will prevent curling.I have some extra, send me your address and I will send you some ( no charge of course) operaman

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast