Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

My collection

Article about: PLEASE read how to use the forum uploader it is easy to use. See "FAQ" or the thread in the German helmets section of the forum. Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: My collection

Really nice collection!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection
    P
    Many

Quote by operaman View Post
    Nice collection my friend I have a couple of observations.The box of matches is probably fake I have seen large quantiles for sale on different sites,some guy in Estonia sells the fakes all over.Also you should display your stamps in a protective plastic sleeve it will prevent curling.I have some extra, send me your address and I will send you some ( no charge of course) operaman
    I got the Protective plastic sleeves today, they looks really well, and now I can protect some of my pictures. Thanks a lot
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

certainly a nice and varied lot....good show

Desbravador
    ?

Excellent

Mate, your collection keeps getting better and better.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I have gotten a lot of new stuff since the last update, but due to the camera being a pr!ck i can't take pictures without it deleting them all the time.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    They are all deactivated, we are not allowed to own smgs/mgs in Norway if they are not deactivated.
    Just another example of the police state and new world order taking over..Just check out infowars.com and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Quote by totenkopfDean View Post
    Just another example of the police state and new world order taking over..Just check out infowars.com and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    At least in norway they can have them deactivated, in portugal not even that

We can still own live weapons like smgs, mg and such, but you need special permission, and you can't fire it(I think). And it is very hard to get, if you want to own a Pistol, you have to be a part of a pistol club for 9 months. And owning a bolt action rifle isn't that hard.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Here is a recent lot i got: This has been a good week for me :D

Plus a more recent purchase:

Norwegian M1893 Nagant, these were produced by Fabrique Nationale(Belgium) and the Norwegian army bought 12,400 of these, this particular one was found under a shed after the war and was probably dropped by a Norwegian soldier who fought in the area, or hidden by farmers.
    My collection
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast