Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Collection Of About A Year

Article about: nice collection you have some great stuff.

?

Default My Collection Of About A Year

Hello all, just thoughts I'd share what I have collected over the last year or so. Good amount of it is of the Soviet Union, but I do have various other objects of origin in my possession. Not great lighting where I do display them sadly so I took them out of their normal placing for photo taking. Thanks for looking.

~Damian

Bayonets:

Grenades:

Mosin Nagant:

Gas Masks:
    My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

Uniforms/Hats:
    Soviet:
    My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

South Korea:
    My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

US:
    My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

My Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A YearMy Collection Of About A Year

Flags:
    Japanese from Kwajalein

Soviet Lithuanian

WWII/Holocaust:
    Hitler Youth:

Nazi Party:

Buchenwald Concentration Camp:
    Attachment 187228Attachment 187229

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection Of About A Year
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Collection Of About A Year

Hello and welcome, you have a great collection thare....love your soviet stuff..

Nice collection, Nailo. My favorite item is your US fatigue shirt (No. 3). Thats the kind of top my dad wore when he was in the army and I was your age. They used to be starched so much that they were like cardboard. They started off drab green, by time they were washed a few times they were nearly white. The parachute wings over the right pocket are West Germany, a lot of US soldiers did extra training with the West German army.
    Note how similar the Korean jacket is to the US jacket; the Koreans copied a lot of their uniforms on the US pattern. When I was your age I had a Korean combat jacket, it was exactly like the US M43 except for the label. Great work, dude...

?

hey man, nice collection. I like your airborne tunics alot. I also like the Mosin M44, I have one as well. A very fun and affordable gun to shoot..... if you keep it clean! keep up the good work

?

Nice stuff! Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Thanks all, all of the airborne tunics and fatigue were purchased off the same vet who had them in his service.
    With the Korean I have noticed similarities but do not know too much about the Korean jacket at the moment.
    Did not know about the parachute wings either, haven't looked too much into that uniform in particular, I know mostly of soviet uniforms, thanks.

Any of the Mosins are probably my favorite guns to shoot, nice gun, affordable to maintain and a great history behind it.

~Damian

?

Hello

That is a very nice and BIG collection ! Love then uniform and bayonet also you confirmed I was putting my mosin nagnet bayonet on correctly LOL

Kind regards
    Alex

A great collection, the HJ diamond is very nice ! Those white gas masks look spooky !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I really like the soviet uniforms!! Where did you get them?? (unless it is a secret source)

?

Thanks! Most of the Soviet uniforms are from various flea markets or pawn shops in Lithuania, or people over there I've dealt with while over there, going there this summer, hoping to pick up a few more while there.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast