Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )

Article about: Ok, so we sell up our home of 22 years ( where my collection was relegated to the garage .... " not having THAT STUFF in my house" ) and buy a farm. Wow, lots of room here darling,

Very nice collection Dan and thanks for posting, I do like the beaded luftschutz helmet

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )
    P
    Many

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    Very nice collection Dan and thanks for posting, I do like the beaded luftschutz helmet

Matt
    Thanks Matt,
    The Luftschutz actually came from member GIZMO8 ( Joe from New York state ) and a number of my helmets came from members ( Samir, Todd, Andy, etc... )
    All good guys and willing to help a "southerner" out!!

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

That's quite a lot of Jerry cans, Dan. Do you collect
    US, British and German.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

In a former life I restored a 1944 willys MB Steve so I ended up with a couple of US cans. Then after the jeep went I kept the cans and added some Commonwealth post war (1952-1957) cans as well as a few british ones.
    Then came the german collecting phase...

I reckon all up I have two dozen of all types!!!

Cheers, Dan

Fantastic collection and very nicely displayed Dan! Your shed is a beauty mate, if you had a fridge in there I'd never leave. On another note, I used to live north east of Sydney in Scone, near Mussellbrook, when I was a kid.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    ...... and my helmets and jerrycans. ( DougB has a wall o' helmets but I only can manage a bookcase o' helmets )

Cheers, Dan

Oh, and the covers on the bottom shelf are repos ......... I could NEVER afford originals of them!!!!

And I can manage harshly a shelf O' helmets...

Very very very nice collection! I think I should get some photos of my whole collection too rather than photographing every single one of my items!

Thanks Dave - in the first photo you can see a kettle, at the extreme left there is a sliver of white ( my bar fridge)

What didya think I'd have no amber in the shed? .... lol

Thanks Dave - in the first photo you can see a kettle, at the extreme left there is a sliver of white ( my bar fridge)

What didya think I'd have no amber in the shed? .... lol
    Nah, I knew there'd be one in there somewhere, just wanted to get you to point out where exactly it was so I knew which end of your shed to head to first when I pop in unannounced!....lol

?

In a former life I restored a 1944 willys MB Steve so I ended up with a couple of US cans. Then after the jeep went I kept the cans and added some Commonwealth post war (1952-1957) cans as well as a few british ones.
    Then came the german collecting phase...

I reckon all up I have two dozen of all types!!!

Cheers, Dan
    Great Stuff Dan!!!

Also...Post Pictures of your Willy's Jeep Buddy! Steve and I both have Willy's! Here is my old thread and some Jeep Talk!

1945 Jeep Willy's
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-05-2015 at 08:23 PM.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

what a superb collection dan ive waited a long time to see an update to your collection, nice to see you still have a nice grouping of stahlhelm's and great idea using a book case too i though your farm purchase wiped out your lids or was it just the relics ? all i have in my shed is paint tins and half used bag of cement thats gone off cheers james

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast