Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )

Article about: Ok, so we sell up our home of 22 years ( where my collection was relegated to the garage .... " not having THAT STUFF in my house" ) and buy a farm. Wow, lots of room here darling,

Oh my god... What a terrible mess your rooms are in! I dream of having a collection that size! But alas... the station commander has relegated my junk to the small bedroom.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )
    P
    Many

Great collection Dan ..and is a great reason why so many husbands become " Garage husbands" ..a man cave to himself..but yet ...its never far enough away. I like the canteens and Gas mask canisters. Very Nice Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by James C View Post
    what a superb collection dan ive waited a long time to see an update to your collection, nice to see you still have a nice grouping of stahlhelm's and great idea using a book case too i though your farm purchase wiped out your lids or was it just the relics ? all i have in my shed is paint tins and half used bag of cement thats gone off cheers james
    Thanks James - no it didn't force me to sell it all ( did that once before and regretted it ) but it has slowed me down. That and the falling dollar has meant my collecting is on 'cruise' setting for a good while.

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Great Stuff Dan!!!

Also...Post Pictures of your Willy's Jeep Buddy! Steve and I both have Willy's! Here is my old thread and some Jeep Talk!

1945 Jeep Willy's
    Will do Rossi - just have to scan the photos (it was pre-digital days ) but it was my 'leap year jeep' with a dod of 29-02-44.

Thanks for all the comments lads ..... but for me the 'like' and 'thank' buttons have stoppef working? ??
    ( and I'm on my cell)???

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5