Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Collection is coming along!

Article about: My collection of Third Reich militaria is moving along quiet well. I am only 18 years old making minimum wage so I am happy with my collection. I save up to keep buying pieces when I find th

?

A very fine start there young man, I especially like your buckles so far. When I found this forum in Jan-2014 I had only 1 helmet, 1 buckle and a few ammo pouches...it takes off fast! The thrill of the hunt, waiting for the postman's delivery, taking good pics and sharing with the guys on the forum makes it too much fun!

Jeff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection is coming along!
    P
    Many

Very Honorable step you have taken at your age..or for any young person to show an interest in History. Mine began in 6th grade. A great start to a great hobby. Read Study and Compare. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great collection!

Great collection. Thanks for sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2