MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

Nice Bill. Why don't you post them in their own threads. We would sure like to see them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

?

OK will do. Its a decent oldish Wakizashi that has seen better days. but first I'm posting & talking about my Type95 I picked up.

wow michael ,if this is just a portion i wonder what your full collection looks like ive waited with keen interest for a look at war relics and im really impressed with your collection and inspiring displays ,how many ww1 stahlhelms ,i like the gi joe's interspersed here and there ,and great panzerfaust too ,very nice mate ,a treat for the eyes

wow.amazing collection

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    wow michael ,if this is just a portion i wonder what your full collection looks like ive waited with keen interest for a look at war relics and im really impressed with your collection and inspiring displays ,how many ww1 stahlhelms ,i like the gi joe's interspersed here and there ,and great panzerfaust too ,very nice mate ,a treat for the eyes
    Thanks James.

This is most of it. I would say 70%. Missing the large and hard to display items (rifles, pistols, flags, uniforms, Katanas) as well as some others stuff (grenades, more knives, photos, etc) that is all packed away.

I think I have 4 WW1 stahlhelms, an M16 camo, M18, M16/17 Austrian Trannie and M17.

Really glad you enjoyed it. Happy I could share with everyone.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

James

Forgot to add. The other "stahlhelm" next to the Italian m33 is actually the Irish version. The panzerfaust is a 60. I have threads on a lot of these so if you want to see better picks I can attach the links

Great thread and eclectic collection Mike, a little bit of everything, I like your style.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Could I get your address and what time you go to bed?

Just kidding. Very nice collection.

Fantastic collection Michael! I particularly like the ss helmet, political visor and panzerfaust but the whole collection looks great, I could quite happily spend a few hours in that room just playing! Thanks for showing mate, great stuff.

MAP
    ?

Quote by big ned View Post
    Great thread and eclectic collection Mike, a little bit of everything, I like your style.

Regards, Ned.
    Thanks Ned....now you know why I'm not an expert and rely on great people like you to provide the nitty gritty details. Given the diversity, it's almost impossible for me to become an expert in each of the categories that I have....

Quote by avenger View Post
    Could I get your address and what time you go to bed?

Just kidding. Very nice collection.
    Sure...but like Neds new GAB 75, it is guarded by other relics that have the ability to shoot back...so give it a try! LoL Thanks for the thumbs up!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Fantastic collection Michael! I particularly like the ss helmet, political visor and panzerfaust but the whole collection looks great, I could quite happily spend a few hours in that room just playing! Thanks for showing mate, great stuff.
    Dave,

From what I've seen so far, yours ain't half bad either! But thanks!

Still trying to find a place for that one special signed document I have .

The SS is new, a little ratty but with a mint decal (actually a double decal - one on top of the other). Got it just a few weeks ago. The visor I got for a steal a few years back and once I have more room will put it together with my NSDAP uniform. I'm trying to find time (actually the energy) to build a wall mount for the Panzerfaust and a knee mortar I have. My dealer owned this for many years and decided to move it on.

I spend hours myself in my little cave. Want to get a swiveling lounge chair and put it in the middle of the room so I can sit down and sip a glass of whisky (or another fine spirit). My wife sometimes just doesn't understand why this "junk" gives us all so much satisfaction.

Links to the SS and Faust are here....

My first SS - EF66

My Panzerfaust

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast