Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

anytime Matt.

A spinning chair would be a great idea! The only space left in the room is the ceiling so maybe I'll make a spinning recliner so I can look at items I hang on the ceiling.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

i feel your pain michael i am in the same boat space wise but i keep finding new ways to cram the junk in My Collection - A portion

MAP
    ?

Looks like stadium seating...lol. I wonder what they are all watching.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thanks michael for the german helmets the war is over ,the warsaw pact helmets are staring towards my nato forces im really liking your visor collection ,i dont own any TR visors ,only post war east/west german but the similarities were carried through ,regards james

MAP
    ?

James,

LoL!!!

Thanks about the visors. There are some nice ones there, especially my 1st year Herman Goring unissued NCO and the panzer. But two big holes that I want to fill, a nice clean KM, white top Luft, and SS...one day I keep telling myself...

MAP
    ?

Just an update. Some new items I picked up over the last few weeks....all posted elsewhere.

1) Kugelhandgranate Model 1913 Aa
    2) RAD NCO Feldmutze. Maker Marked and dated "Gebr. ALM Berlin SW61 55 8.38
    3) Freiwillige Feuerwehr [Volunteer Fire Brigade] tunic for a Wachtmeister
    4) Förderndes Mitglied der SS made by Dreschler of Munich
    5) Absolute mint new in box Type 2 SA Sportabzeichen produced by Berg & Nolte. Serial # 695183
    6) M36 Medical Officers private purchase tunic. Two award loops, EK1 ribbon and large ribbon bar. Beautiful bullion breast Eagle
    7) M31 GJ (mountain troop) 1 liter Feldflasche. Maker: CLF. Date: 1941
    8) Mint Bronze Infanterie Sturmabzeichen with packet. Maker: Josef Feix & Sohne, Galbonz

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

I still can't get over the amazing breast eagle on the doctor's tunic.

Not too many things these days get that "Ooh! I Want that!" reaction from me, but that one does it! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I still can't get over the amazing breast eagle on the doctor's tunic.

Not too many things these days get that "Ooh! I Want that!" reaction from me, but that one does it! lol
    I'm with you William. The eagle on this one is pure a work of art. The Tunic itself is fantastic but is regulated to a side show next to this.

?

Amazing collection! I'm particularily a fan of all the headgear. Thanks for showing!

?

Nice Job Michael!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast