Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

nice you got alot of items

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

I never get tired of your collection Mike,is that an original wartime Rawlinson tanker Helmet?.................

MAP
    ?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    nice you got alot of items
    Thanks Martin,

LoL...a "lot" does not always mean good but I know what you mean.

Thanks again. Check back every now and then as I add items....like that Heer FJ badge...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    I never get tired of your collection Mike,is that an original wartime Rawlinson tanker Helmet?.................
    Thanks Jake. It's nice because it is so varied if I can honestly say that about my own collection without it coming across as vain. A little of something for everyone (and me).

And yes....that is an original Rawlings tanker helmet. Probably un-issued as there is no evidence a a liner string ever being present and no wear on the liner.

M-1938 tanker helmet

Keep on looking and if these is anything else you see let me know. Kind of like "finding Waldo"

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

WOW,what a very nice collection you've got there Michael.
    Thnx for showing,...

MAP
    ?

A few more of the more notable items added since the last update.

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

?

Well done my friend! Well Done!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Unbelievable, and my girlfriend complains that I have a lot, Michael you seriously have achieved what all collectors dream about, congratulations and talk to you soon, Best Regards, Juan

Michael, you have some fantastic pieces there mate. I especially like the helmet, it's in terrific condition, it's bot too often you see them looking like that!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Well done my friend! Well Done!
    Thanks Kirk. Left out a picture of the SK. It was a grouping with another medal and both award documents...

Spanienkreuz in Bronze

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Unbelievable, and my girlfriend complains that I have a lot, Michael you seriously have achieved what all collectors dream about, congratulations and talk to you soon, Best Regards, Juan
    Thanks Juan. Appreciate the compliment. It's just a dangerous obsession and a never ending quest. There is always that long list of items to get or that "hole" that needs to be filled. And forums are the worst as you are always discovering new items to spend all your $ on

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Michael, you have some fantastic pieces there mate. I especially like the helmet, it's in terrific condition, it's bot too often you see them looking like that!
    Agree. I had to wait two years to get this. My dealer friend kept it the whole time till I came up with the money. He's a really good guy. Lucky to know him. This helmet as a few twists. First is the misprinted decal and second is the "W" above the lot number. I've never seen this before. If you didn't see it all...here is the link

M35 ET64 DD Heer - Beauty

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast