Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

MAP
    ?

Thanks Kirk. I know i enjoy yours as well!

As to visors? Consult Stonemint first...me last..LoL

I do however so want a black SS NCO visor. But that will have to wait until I hit Lotto
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

3rd Qtr 2016 Update.

It was a slow quarter....so not much to show......but they are all great items. All three new helmets have a story and a bit of mystery behind them which as time permits I will research.....

So enjoy!!

First up are all the "camo" brothers together.....(only the winter camo is new)

Link to thread: A Camo Patch

M40 Q64 Winter White Wash helmet: traces of sage green, bluish grey and maybe tan paint as well, both under and over the white wash. A helmet that had probably seen many seasons of fighting in the East....

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

M42 NS66 Vet Art bring back: All the countries and cities visited listed on helmet. Research on helmet is hard but it is possible it was an armored division of the VIII Corp as they fought in all the continental European places listed on the helmet

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

Link to thread: Vet Art M42 NS66 ND Lot#D385

US Model 1917 "Brodie" 5th Division Unit flash. 3 holes for Wilmer Eyeshield. highly probably "in theater" paint and flash as photo's exist of these helmets with flash worn in Europe. Leather linerband marked "A", H, Co, C, H, S, A in pencil. The shell is also marked with a name, hard to read but possible S (or 5) Dell Christi.

Link to thread: US M1917 5th Division Flashed Brodie

Italian M34 Alpini Artillery Bustina for a Lt. Private purchase. The 1st mountain Artillery Regiment was part of the Taurinense Alpine Division

My Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portionMy Collection - A portion

Link to thread: Italian M34 Alpini Bustina - Lieutenant

Deutscher Volkssturm Wehrmacht Kampfbinde

And last but not least......

K98 Ammo pouch. Single pouch cut down from a 3 "pack". Vet pick up by R.B Smith (ASN 31154911 Raymond B Smith of Orleans Vermont. Technical Sgt, enlisted 7/13/42 in Rutland Vermont, Canadian Citizen, born 1916).

Last edited by MAP; 10-13-2016 at 02:25 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This is an incredible collection. A little of everything.. Most impressive..

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    This is an incredible collection. A little of everything.. Most impressive..

Smitty
    Thanks Smitty. Glad you enjoyed it. And yes...a little bit of everything. I like it all so very hard to focus and specialize. Just wish I had more room

?

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Great stuff M especially the white wash camo.!my fav of all TR painted Helms..........you have so many interesting items...............

Top class lot, far superior to my junk pile

MAP
    ?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Great stuff M especially the white wash camo.!my fav of all TR painted Helms..........you have so many interesting items...............
    Thanks Jake. Finding a nice winter white wash is extremely difficult. I was lucky to have been given the opportunity to purchase this one by a fellow member here.

And yes, the collection is nice are varied. As you say, there are just so many interesting items I just can't discipline myself to focus on one area.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    LoL Rene...I think you are massively underselling your collection. I've seen your photos. It is pretty impressive

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ren'e your way too modest.!your junk pile is awesome with so many patterns and variant examples.don't change or stop doing what you do......

MAP
    ?

My 4th Quarter Update........ a slow quarter...

Double click to enlarge...(I hate how the photos come out so small... )

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast