Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My collection, as it stands in 2013

Article about: I havent been as active on the forums of late and alot of new purchases have gone under the radar and never been posted. So I though I might as well get the collection up as a whole. Its cha

Default My collection, as it stands in 2013

I havent been as active on the forums of late and alot of new purchases have gone under the radar and never been posted. So I though I might as well get the collection up as a whole. Its changed abit since I last took pictures, with the clutter gone and the shelves being abit more themed to a certain area. I will also say all ordnance is INERT or EMPTY so no worries with things going bang during the night . All rifles are also Deactivated.

My favorite shelf would have the be the German WW2 Equipment shelf, I do love the items there. The Stock mine is something it though I would never get as well as the M39. On the desk is my small but growing WW2 Japanese collection. I have more items to add but they are for sale on my store and I dont generally add them to my collection. The Aussie tunic is also a work in progress with more things to add when I come across them in the future.

Next week should be great with 2 items coming I am very excited about and will post them on the forum once they are landed, but dont want to give anything away just yet If there is anything you want to ask about or want more pictures of just ask.

Enjoy the pics (There are alot!)
    Jason

My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013My collection, as it stands in 2013

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection, as it stands in 2013
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My collection, as it stands in 2013

Great collection and very nicely displayed.
    Regards,
    John

Nice collection and well display.
    WWI stuff and WWII stuff just like me.
    chris

Now that looks amazing Jason.....very impressive indeed,I like all the little detailed items scattered around the helmets,just adds that extra touch rather than displaying Helmets on there own,thanks for showing your great collection.......Jake.

?

Superb collection and well displayed in the glass front cabinets!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Great collection of items Jason! ........ I like the little blendkorper! I wonder how many were used in comparison to the normal M39b smoke grenade?
    I've always shied away from collecting ordnance ( even de-ac ) as I think the laws in NSW are stricter than in the west?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nicely displayed collection and the Slouch hat is really cool.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A super collection with such a wide range of items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Beautifully displayed

Great collection!

?

Jason that is a wonderful collection superbly displayed , congratulations mate
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast